Monday, March 15, 2010

Fresh

Everyone likes to start new things if it means bringing about something good. For me I guess this is good because I'm terrible at writing things down. Hopefully, like everyone else who starts a blog, this will be entertaining and engaging enough for me that I will stick with it. I can see this as a much better use of my time on the internet as well as a better excuse to get on.
I have many changes about to take place as I am impatiently about to get out of high school and move onto a new phase. So I guess I see most of the things I am starting and doing now as why not, it's not like I have to worry about homework. I'm realizing all of these things I want to do now because I am not worried about school and it's liberating because I can actually do them.

1 comment:

  1. Sammmmm,

    I hated writing things down. My mother had to twist my arm to get me to write in my journal...(in which, I never have since.)
    It took a while for me to realize, there are people out there who truly care what I have to say. Surprise. :) Keep writing! Love yooou!

    ReplyDelete